Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pietra principale:||SWAROVSKI||Lunghezza (cm):||38 - 43.5|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Amethyst Happiness Pendant Enhancer 14k Yellow Solid gold
- CUTE RED RUBY EYES PANTHER PENDANT & GENUINE TAHITIAN SOUTH SEA PEARL SP442
- Jewelco London silver black e Bianco Ovale E
- NWT Kendra Scott Thomas Drop Earrings in pink Translucent Glass
- Pendentif blue Serpent Véritable Peint à la Main Reptile Pierre Gorbachova Signé
- Trendor Joyas silver Circonia Pendientes 64970
- 1 2ct Round Diamond Engagement Ring Infinity 14k White, Yellow, pink gold
- 1.30 Ct Diamond Brilliant Engagement Wedding Rings 14K Yellow gold Size 5 6.5 7
- Diamond Root Beer Oval Setting (PM3001416)
- 18K White gold Solitaire Round .65ct Diamond Engagement Ring Sz 7
- Bracelet BROSWAY AFFINITY - BFF55
- J.Crew Crystal Glamour Bracelet Brass Clear Crystal Faceted Stones 7.5
- Pave Halo 1.85 Carat VS2 F Oval Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Collana con Ciondolo silver 925 Turchese Madreperla Tibetano
- 0.7ct Round Cut Wedding Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring Solid 14k Yellow gold
- 0.18 ct (ctw) 10 ct pink gold Round Diamond Ladies Wedding Enhancer Double Ring
- 0.43cts F SI 14k White gold Cushion Peridot Diamond Ring Size 6.5
- 14K Solid White gold Oval 4.50 Ct Diamond Sapphire Wedding Ring Size 6 5 7 8
- 14KT Yellow gold Sapphire Diamond 1.00 Carat Ring Size 6 1 4
- Auth MAUBOUSSIN Ring 18K WG 750 size4(US) 90064182
- Collana Pianegonda Nexum PNX03 silver silver
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.