Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
|Condition:||Pre-owned : |
An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab
|Seller Notes:||“LIKE NEW”|
|Style:||Solitaire with Accents||Main Stone Shape:||Round|
|Main Stone:||Ruby||Total Carat Weight:||.16|
|Metal:||White Gold||Secondary Stone:||Diamond|
|Metal Purity:||14k||Diamond Color:||G-H|
|Sizable:||Yes||Diamond Clarity:||SI 1|
|Main Stone Color:||Red||Country/Region of Manufacture:||Unknown|
|Main Stone Creation:||Lab-Created||UPC:|
Does not apply
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 3 4 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round Cut F SI1 18K White gold Size 5
- Decadence 14K Yellow gold 7MM Byzantine Bracelet
- Esprit Bracelet Femme Acier Inoxydable silver ESBR11722A180
- Pave 1.05 Carat SI1 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring pink gold
- LADY'S RING TWISTED WHITE gold YELLOW pink 750‰ (18 CT) AND ZIRCONS
- 2.1ct Princess Cut Wedding Bridal Engagement Anniversary Ring 14k Yellow gold
- Yellow gold Ring Diamond Illusion Eternity
- 10k White gold Cushion Lab-Created Citrine Solitaire Diamond Frame Ring 1-7 8
- 14k Solid White gold Natural Diamond Eternity ring 0.60 ct Estate Pre owned
- 2.75 CT Heart Cut September Birthstone Sapphire 14K White gold Solitaire Ring
- Amethyst Oval Gemstone, Pave' Setting, 14K gold highlight this Ring, Size 8.75
- Anello AMEN silver e Zirconi - RH-16
- Diamond & bluee Topaz Ring Set In 14K White gold - 12 X 10MM color Stone Birthsto
- Ciondolo con catena in silver - bijoux
- Halskette golden RAS Hals Emaille blueme white Blatt green vintage Original qt 1
- Natural Crystal Earrings Amazonite Mozambique Gemstone AAAA 9.2MM
- Pendant with Sapphire and Diamond 0,02 in White gold 585 14 Carat Ladies
- TOPSHOP SMART EXTRA LONG 20 CM DIAMANTE GEM FRINGE DANGLE DRESS EARRINGS
- Engagement Wedding Semi Mount Ring 10x15 mm Ring Top pink gold Lady Jewelry
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.