New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metall Reinheit:||9 Karat||Länge(mm):||21|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 9ct gold Real Ruby Cluster Stud Earrings
- Collana women MORELLATO CUORI SAIV23 silver 925% gold Dorato Swarovski Pietre
- Hattie Carnegie Etruscan Style gold Tone Crystal Earrings
- NEW 14K TRI COLOR gold FANCY FLOWERS IN A BASKET PENDANT
- Solid 14K White gold 0.16CT Real Natural Diamond Simple Fancy Ring Fine Jewelry
- STUNNING 10K WG DIAMOND CLUSTER BRIDAL SET SIZE 6.75 .35 CARAT TW B55201
- Real 0.75carat Round Diamond Ladies Personalized Fancy Engagement Ring 14K gold
- 1 1 2 CT H SI1 Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Set14K White gold Pave
- COLLEEN LOPEN 30.8ct London bluee Topaz Sky bluee Topaz Ring HSN
- 2.20 CT Tanzanite Ring White gold Natural Diamond Engagement Ring Gemstone Rings
- Bronzo Italia White Bronze Initial X White Topaz 7-1 4 Bracelet QVC 139
- Green and gold Metallic Bead Bracelet – B0218
- New Jacqueline Kent Women's Metallic pink gold Pearl Crystal Thin Wrap Bracelet
- ZEEme Unisex Bracelet Stainless Steel Leather 34406015
- 10K YELLOW gold BRANDY DIAMOND CHOCOLATE BROWN FLATTERING BELT RING .52 CT
- 14 ct White gold Engagement Ring 1ctw CZ Round Solitaire Ring
- 1.35Ct Round D VVS1 Yellow gold Over Heart Pendant 18 Chain Valentine Gifts
- 10kt Womens Yellow gold Diamond Ring For Scrap Or Wear 6.4 Grams
- 2 Carat bluee Diamond Fancy Charm Cross Unisex Pendant 18 Chain 14K White gold
- BH Effy 14K Yellow gold bluee Topaz Diamond Ring Size 6.5
- Collana Lucos women COD249-ESCO234 silver purple Pietre dure
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.