Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Marca:||Ti Sento Milano||Materiale:||Argento|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- AAA 10.2X11.8MM goldenBrown Freshwater Pearl Diamond Drop Pendant 14K White gold
- Collier Chaine Maille Gourmette Plate 6 mm Acier Inox
- IGI Certified Solid 14Kt Yellow gold 3 8 Ctw Diamond Wedding Ring Guard
- New w o Tag 10K White gold Micro-Pave Diamond Layered HEART Pendant Charm
- gold yellow No 1 Nan Colgante 19mm Nuevo
- SWAROVSKI VITTORE MARQUISE ANELLO (55) - 5354786
- Semi Mount Round Shape Exotic Ring 5 MM Authentic Solid gold Wedding Top Jewelry
- 1.00 CT Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Round F SI 14K White gold Size 5 6 7
- David Yurman Petite Wheaton Ring With White Topaz And Diamonds 10x8mm 8
- 14K Yellow gold 7x7mm Trillion 0.3ct Full Cut Diamond Semi Mount Ring Tension
- Bracciale women Illumina LJ968 - Liu Jo Luxury
- Hallmarked 14k Yellow gold 1.00 Ct Moissanite Engagement Rings Size 5.5 5 6 7 8
- Paul Hewitt Armreif Ancuff pinkgold S PH-CU-R-S
- Solid 18K White gold 1Ct Lattice Emerald Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring
- 14k White gold Oval Aquamarine And Diamond Ring (CM-RM6410XW-03)
- 10k Yellow gold Natural Diamond Womens Eternity Ring - Sizes 4 to 12
- 1.07 Carat Round Cut Diamond Solid 14K White gold Women's Rings Size 4 5.5 6 7 8
- 14K Genuine Citrine 7mm Trillion Cut Yellow gold Ring
- 14k YELLOW gold TANZANITE RING
- ANELLO gold SOLITARIO ct 0.19 color G VS1 CERTIFICATO IGI gold SOLITAIRE RING
- CLASS 9k 9CT WHITE gold PERSIAN TURQUOISE 5 STONE ART DECO INS ETERNITY RING
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.