Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pureté du métal:||9 carats||CODE-BARRES EAN:||Ne s'applique pas|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Pendant gold 18k. Hgoldscope aquarium squared 0 5 8in
- TOP HEAT ONLY SAPPHIRE 2,45 Ct Natürlicher Farblos Saphir aus Madagaskar
- 6Ct 12mm Round DEF Tested Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- 1.20 Ct Round Cut 14K Yellow gold Lab Created Diamond Ring Size 8
- 18K White gold + Diamond Accents (Size - 6.75) Sizable SETTING ONLY
- Bracelet AMEN silver 925 St Benoît et perles onyx
- Genuine Solid 14K gold Natural AAA bluee Tanzanite Oval Engagement Ring Certified
- Princess Cut Diamond Engagement Ring - 14k White gold size 7
- 9ct Yellow or White gold Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire Diamond Ring
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.