Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New without tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Treatment:||Not Enhanced||Theme:||Lotus flower gourd|
|Main Stone:||jade||Secondary Stone:||jadeite|
|Main Stone Creation:||Natural||Color:|
Does not apply
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 9ct Yellow gold Amethyst Pendant and Chain
- Collar Ciambella Grande - Red y Fimo Cereza - Elena Valenti
- Hijo de las Flores Joya bluemen-Anhänger yellow Bl01mssge
- New Gorgeous Van Gogh Sunflower Women Vintage Drop Earrings Enamel Glaze Jewelry
- Old World Unicorns- Altered Art Charm Bracelet
- Swarovski 5430365 Attract Stud Pierced Earring, White, Rhodium Plated, RRP 89
- 3CT 9mm Round Moissanite Engagement Ring Solitaire with Accents 14K White gold
- 1 Ct Diamond Round Cut VS2 D Elegant Engagement Ring 14K White gold Enhanced
- CREATED RUBY SOLITAIRE & .16 ct DIAMOND RING REAL SOLID 14 KW gold 5.0 g SIZE 6
- 14k Yellow gold Princess Diamond Cluster Bridal Wedding Engagement Ring 1 4 Ctw
- Bracciale Kidult SYMBOLS 731140 Acciaio gold pink Zirconia
- Hot Diamonds Amore Heart Bracelet of Length 24cm
- Pulsera Mabina Bracciale in silver 925 °°° e Zirconi 533192 silver silver Zirconi
- Brandy Diamond® Chocolate Brown 10K gold Absolutely Elegant Raised Ring
- 14k White gold Oval Sapphire Ring
- 10 ct gold Diamond & Pink Genuine Sapphire Swirl Split Shank Cluster Ring
- 0.70 CT 100% Natural Round Tanzanite Lady's Ring 14K White gold
- 14k Solid White gold Princess Cut Diamond Pave Set Ring
- 14k Yellow gold Vintage-Style Lace Ring with Diamonds Sz. 4.25
- Anello solitario Roma Luxury diamante kt. 0,07 Opera Italiana Jewellery
- Collana Ti Sento Milano women 3830SI-48 silver silver
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.