New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Jewels by Park Lane
|Ring Size:||9||Metal:||Platinum Plated|
|Main Stone:||Turquoise & Swarovski Crystals|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 9ct gold Real Ruby Cluster Stud Earrings
- Collana women MORELLATO CUORI SAIV23 silver 925% gold Dorato Swarovski Pietre
- Hattie Carnegie Etruscan Style gold Tone Crystal Earrings
- NEW 14K TRI COLOR gold FANCY FLOWERS IN A BASKET PENDANT
- Solid 14K White gold 0.16CT Real Natural Diamond Simple Fancy Ring Fine Jewelry
- STUNNING 10K WG DIAMOND CLUSTER BRIDAL SET SIZE 6.75 .35 CARAT TW B55201
- Real 0.75carat Round Diamond Ladies Personalized Fancy Engagement Ring 14K gold
- 1 1 2 CT H SI1 Round Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring Set14K White gold Pave
- COLLEEN LOPEN 30.8ct London bluee Topaz Sky bluee Topaz Ring HSN
- 2.20 Ct Radiant Cut Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Clarity VVS1 Size 6 7
- Bronzo Italia Bracelet White Bronze 200 Authentic Lire Coin Small Cuff
- Infinity Shank Moissanite Engagement Ring in 1.50 Ct Asscher Moissanite,14k gold
- Pulsera Amen PEPITE POPCB silver black Cristal
- BJC 9 Karat yellowgold Amethyst & opal marquise Haufen Kleid Ring R276
- 2.04 Ct Oval Peach Morganite Green Peridot 10K pink gold Diamond Accent Ring
- 1.86ct Morganite & Diamond Ring, Natural Morganite and Diamond Ring
- 0.56 TCW Champagne and White Diamond Ring
- 10kt White gold Womens Round Brown color Enhanced Diamond Cluster Ring Size 6
- 14kt white gold ladies ring with diamond
- Aquamarine & Real Diamond Halo Engagement Ring 10k Yellow gold
- CLASSIC 9K 9CT gold COLUMBIAN EMERALD CHANNEL SET ETERNITY RING FREE SIZE
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.