Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Metal:||Yellow Gold||Metal Purity:||9k|
Does not apply
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Alexis Bittar Mosaic Dangling Spear Chandelier Earrings. NEW 295
- Costume Waterfall style Bead Earrings - Clip on for Non-Pierced Ears
- Jenny Bird gold Beach House Tile Drop Elegant Earrings NEW
- Nomination Composable Classic Relief Monument Windmill Stainless Steel and 18K G
- Pear 12x16mm 10k White gold Semi Mount Natural Diamonds Pendant Setting Cut
- TI SENTO Milano Plastic Cream Dome Fashion Women Ring Size 5
- 2.00CT Round cut DEF Real Moissanite Solitaire Engagement Ring 14K White gold
- 1.10Ct Engagement Rings 14K Solid White gold Wedding Ring
- Diamond 0.182ct 0.16ct ring Pt900 Platinum
- 14k White Twotone gold Round Baguette Diamond Three Line Knot Ring
- Bracciale Brosway Tres jolie btjms605 Acciaio Acciaio
- golden Tigers Eye Crystal Skull Bracelet Hand woven
- Pulsera Morellato women SYB03 Acero silver
- Citrine, Solid 10KY or 14KY gold Ladies Ring, R136-Handmade
- 14k White gold Natural Swiss bluee Topaz & Amethyst 3-Stone Diamond Ring, 6mm
- 0.05 Carat (ctw) 14 ct Yellow gold Cut Diamond Ladies Solitaire Promise Ring
- 0.2ct Emerald 14K White gold Ring 4.88gm
- 14K pink gold Rope Design Oval Emerald And White Diamond Ring Size 5.25 .51ct
- 14kt 585 yellowgold Ring mit 0,10ct Brillant Solitär Besatz Diamant RG 56
- ANTICO silver MASSICCIO & MADREPERLA CIONDOLO HONG KONG CINESE C 1940
- Collar Ti Sento Milano women 3802fu silver silver Piedras semipreciosas
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.