New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- silver Sterling 61cm size Diamant Plat Maille Gourmette Nouveau
- DORI CSENGERI HANDMADE CLIP ON EARRINGS 1 5 8
- Judith Ripka Sterling Citrine Teardrop Pear Shaped Enhancer Pendant
- Kundan Handmade Designer Fashion Partywear Bridal Mang tikka Earrings MM853
- Pendientes Pianegonda women OA010309 silver silver
- TROLLBEADS das Original Trollbaum TAGPE-00033 silver NEU
- 0.75 Carat bluee Diamond Beautiful Fancy Wedding Anniversary Ring 14K White gold
- BOCCADAMO watch hanging crystals SWAROVSKY
- Effy Bouquet diamond engagement ring set in 14K white gold
- 1.00 Ct Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold Enhanced Round Cut F SI Pave
- 2CT Three Stone Real Moissanite Diamond Ring Pure White gold 14K Woman Ring
- Bracciale Sector Strong SAIJ13 Acciaio black
- FOSSIL INSECTS Genuine BALTIC AMBER Stretch Faceted Beads Bracelet 6g 181108-4
- Princess Cut Real Moissanite Three Stone Engagement Ring Solid 18K Wgold 3 Ct
- Woman's White gold Engagement Ring
- 14K pink gold HAND ENGRAVED HAWAIIAN PLUMERIA SCROLL RING DIAMOND CUT EDGE 6MM
- 9ct White gold Natural bluee Topaz & CZ Mens Signet Ring - Sizes N to Z
- 0.31TCW Brown VS2 SDJ Cert Diamond Engagement Bridal Ring in 14kt White gold
- 14k Two Tone Yellow gold Irish Claddagh Celtic Knot Cross Mothers Day Gifts
- 2911-14K WHITE gold DIAMOND RING 0.25TCW 2.80 GRAMS SIZE 7
- ANELLO IN gold BIANCO 18Kt. CON DIAMANTI NATURALI E VVS 0.03 CARATI CERTIFICATO
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
World War Two
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.