Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Base Metal:||Brass||Metal:||14k Goldplated|
Does not apply
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- 9kt gold yellow Sagoma Set Pietre Croce Nuova
- Collier 835 silver chaîne en avec pendentif cœur soleil Mexique 39 cm long
- HSN Roberto Round Shape Crystal Crown Ring Size 6 139
- NEW Titanic Jewelry Collection Heart bluee Stone Ring
- ORIGINAL Trollbeads Ring Hawthorn with Pearl R510260
- Swarovski MAGNETIC BEE STUD PIERCED EARRINGS Authentic 5429351
- Semi Mount Oval Shape Beautiful Ring 7x9 MM Anniversary Wedding gold Jewelry
- 1.00 Carat Round Cut Real Enhanced Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold D SI1
- David Yurman 18Kt & SS Wire Ring Size 9 7.3mm
- 2.50 Ct Princess Cut D VVS1 Solitaire Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- Certificate Natural Blood Red Amber Oval Beads Healing Bracelet 22x13mm AAAA
- IGI 0.64 Ct White Round Cut SI1 Diamonds 18K Yellow gold Handmade Ruby Ring
- Pulsera pinkto women RBR19C silver green Zirconia
- 9 Karat Zweifarbig Designer Er & Sie Hochzeit Ring Bänder 5mm & 6mm
- 10k White Yellow gold Natural Round Citrine Ring, 6mm, Infinity Diamond Accents
- 10 ct gold bluee Genuine Sapphire & Diamond Halo Swirl Split Shank Promise Ring
- 0.65 Carat D VVS1 Diamond 18K Yellow gold Over Mens Egyptian King Tut Pendant
- 10KT Yellow-gold 0.15CTW Diamond Micro-Pave Ring, RING SIZE 7
- 18Carat Yellow gold & Platinum 0.15ct Diamond Eternity Ring (Size K 1 2)
- Authentic K18 White gold Pave Pink Sapphire Ring
- Citrine Halo Diamond Ring - 18k White gold Oval Citrine Engagement Ring
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.