Why were there no printing presses in the Middle East until four centuries after Europe? Did it have to do with religion orr is the answer more complicated?
New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Taille de la bague:||Stretch-Ring||Couleur dominante:||Argent|
Some thought Samuel Adams to be little more than a demagogue, while others considered him one of the more important actors in the War for Independence.
The Founding Founders pledged their lives, fortunes, and honor for the cause of liberty and independence, but how much about them is myth vs. fact?
- Anhänger 24 Karat Vergoldet Teddy blueme Strass Pink Halskette Deluxe
- Designer 925 Sterling w unique RARE Bubble Amber Oval Pendant w 20 Chain 24g
- Jewelco London Rodio silver Pera Zirconia Cubica Lacrime da Joy
- Kendra Scott TINLEY Mother of Pearl gold crystal Rhinestone Earrings 120
- Pendant gold 18k con 2 hearts gold white
- TORY BURCH gold PIERCED T CUFF BRACELET.NEW
- Semi Mount 10x12 MM Ring Oval Shape Genuine Yellow gold Festival Top Jewelry
- 1.22ct TW Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k White gold
- Diamond Engagement Wedding Ring Set 14K White gold 2.40 Ct Pear Cut Certified
- 14K White gold Diamond Wedding Anniversary Semi Mount Rings Round 6.5mm Size 6.5
- Betsey Johnson Sea Excursion Mermaid Faux Pearl Bracelet Nwt Rare
- IceLink Thin gold Bicycle Bracelet
- Ohm Beads Limited Edition JIANGSHI AHS101 Neuf
- 18ct White gold Hallmarked Solitaire 4 Claw Engagement Ring - 1 Carat
- 1.45 Ct Oval bluee Mystic Topaz bluee Diamond 10K White gold Ring
- 9ct gold 0.01ct Diamond & 0.40ct Tanzanite Ring
- 1.70 Carat Natural Opal & EGL Certified Diamond Ring In 14KT Solid Yellow gold
- 10k Yellow gold Round Brown color Enhanced Diamond Teardrop Cluster Ring 1 5
- 14mm Hawaiian Solid 2-Tone 14k White pink gold DC Plumeria CZ Slide Pendant
- AUTHENTIC 29 Ring 18K Yellow gold amethyst Women
- Colgante women BOGSA1 gold Crema
History on the Net: Research All Of History. From Ancient Mesopotamia to the Cold War
History on the Net features articles and podcast episodes on everything from Ancient Near East civilizations to 20th century global warfare. Topics covered include military history, diplomacy, everyday life, biographies, and schematics of fortifications—whether you’re looking for a medieval castle or World War I trench.
We also host the History Unplugged Podcast, the only show that dedicates episodes to both interviewing history experts and answering questions from its audience. First it features long-form interviews with best-selling authors who have written about everything from World War II generals who flew with airmen on bombing raids to presidents who gave their best speeches while drunk. Second, it features a call-in show where you can ask our resident historian (Scott Rank, PhD) absolutely anything (What was it like to be a Turkish sultan with 4 wives and 12 concubines? If you were sent back in time, how would you kill Hitler?).
Check out our article categories below to learn more.
Our History Podcast
World War One
About the Editor
Scott Michael Rank, Ph.D., is the editor of History on the Net and host of the History Unplugged podcast. A historian of the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey, he is a publisher of popular history, a podcaster, and online course creator.